The Law Offices
of James Montgomery, Esq., PLLC, will represent you as plaintiff or defendant in the following types of litigation:
- Breach of contract, partnership & joint venture disputes
- Bankruptcy, individual and corporate
- Wills, trusts and estates
- Divorces, contested and uncontested, family law
- Wage and overtime cases, wrongful termination of employment, race, age & sex discrimination
- Negligence cases, including professional malpractice, personal injury & wrongful death
- Intentional torts, such as assault & battery (including sexual assaults), defamation and false arrest
- Criminal cases, felonies & misdemeanors, including appeals against conviction and sentence
- Construction contracts and construction site injuries
In addition to the above areas of court work, the lawyers associated with the office can advise you as required on a variety of legal matters and are able to draft all necessary documents, such as contracts, licenses, partnership agreements and so forth.
We have acted as trial counsel for a number of other lawyers and can provide details upon request.
In litigation matters, an initial consultation should enable us to assess the strength of your case. We take selected cases, in our discretion, on a "no win, no fee" basis.